This iPod-friendly version of the original TTC Subway Rider Efficiency Guide indicates where the escalators are located for a faster exit. Instead of printing the guide and carrying it around, you can use your photo-capable iPod, or other device, to save vast seconds of your life.
- TTC Subway Rider Efficiency Guide for iPod (552K ZIP)
Simply unzip, mount your iPod, and copy the guide into the Photos folder of your photo view iPod.
Get NOW’s Restaurant Reviews of Toronto’s 907 essential eateries in ultra-convenient iPod Notes format. Every restaurant listed on NOW’s Restaurant Guide has been downloaded and formatted as iPod Notes. Never again will you find your hungry iPod-holding self in an unfamiliar Toronto neighbourhood with nary a clue as to where to eat.
- Download and unzip NOW Restaurant Guide for iPod (ZIP, 400K)
- In iTunes, enable disk use for iPod
- Connect your iPod (2002 model or newer)
- Copy the Guide into your Notes folder
- Unmount iPod
- Browse to Extras Â» Notes
- Wait for it to load
- Select NOW Reviews
- Read’em and eat!
Content by NOW Magazine. Programming by (my Python hero) Jakub Labath. Concept and design (if you can call it that) by me.
If you are new to iPod Notes, check out some of my other creations:
May is now in full swing and just a reminder to look for recipes using these ingredients.
- Cucumber – Greenhouse
- Onions – Cooking
- Peppers – Greenhouse – Red, Yellow & Orange
- Tomatoes – Greenhouse
- Apples – McIntosh, Cortland, Empire, Spartan, Red Delicious, Northern Spy, Golden Delicious, Idared, Crispin
- Rhubarb – Field
- Carrots without tops
- Lettuce – Greenhouse
- Sprouts – Bean & Alfalfa
Download the Ontario Product Availability Guide for your iPod