How to know when the bands you listen to are coming to town
If you house your music collection in iTunes for OS X, and like going to concerts, this little chain of tips will be worth its weight in gold records.
- Download iConcertCal for iTunes – iConcertCal will send your artist names to JamBase and create a calendar of shows for the city you specify
- Set the preferences to Sync with iCal
- Get an account with icalx.com. They’ve been providing free hosting for iCalendar data since 2002.
- Publish from iCal to icalx.com
- Subscribe from the calendar in Google Calendar
- In the Google Calendar settings click HTML button and you can generate a customized auto-updating calendar.